The policy of Baker Perkins Limited is to profitably supply customers with products and services suitable for their requirements.
The overall quality objectives are to continually improve both the products and services offered to customers, and the efficiency with which products are designed and manufactured, and services are provided.
In order to achieve the overall objectives, Baker Perkins promote the following key objectives for staff:
- Safety, Health and Environment – increase focus on these critical areas
- Schedule – be on time, respect the schedule
- Quality – set high standards in all activites
- Flexibility – to respond to varying order load
- Customer Responsiveness – provide an excellent service, have a “can do” attitude
- Development Programme – innovate and look further ahead
To provide the framework for processes designed to deliver the overall objectives Baker Perkins Limited shall operate a management quality system formally approved to ISO 9001:2015.
26th Janauary 2021